Issue 19: Quest's End Part 1
Questions for this issue:
- What did you think of Two-Edge's idea of a "evening the odds?"
- Whose combat activities did you find most interesting?
- Several forms of magic were involved—rock-shaping, tree-shaping, gliding, lifting. How did they mesh with the rest of the story?
- Which character did you particularly like in this issue?
- What event(s) surprised you?
- What scene was most memorable?
- How would you like to see this issue explored in fanfic or fanart?
- What did you wish had been different?
- If you've read the series before, what part had you forgotten?
- Did this issue bring you any new insights about the world of two moons?
- Did you like the opening & closing artwork?
- If you've read the series before, what did you dislike then and find yourself liking now, or vice-versa?
Note: These aren't mandatory questions; they're meta prompts. If you don't care for any of them, or want to tangent from them to some other topic, that's fine too.